£135.00 Price excluding VAT
In addition to the ‘asbestos awareness’, those employees whose work will knowingly disturb ACMs, and which is defined as Non-licensable work or NNLW, should receive additional task-specific
information, instruction and training.
UKATA Non-licensed training teaches everything required to work on or disturb non-licensed materials.
10 in stock
This course has passed
0 Has Sold
UKATA Non-licensed Operative is for those employees whose work will knowingly disturb ACMs.
In addition to the ‘asbestos awareness’, those
employees whose work will knowingly disturb ACMs, and which is defined as
non-licensable work or NNLW, should receive additional task-specific
information, instruction and training
The Health and Safety Executive advise that training for non-licensed and/or notifiable non-licensed work should be job-specific and Santia’s experience in this area enables UKATA Non-licensed training to meet this advice.
Who should attend?
Delegates who knowingly work with asbestos-containing materials where that work is classified as non-licensed or notifiable non-licensed works, as defined by CAR 2012. Delegates wishing to complete UKATA Non-licensed training should already have a valid UKATA approved asbestos awareness certificate awarded within the past 6 months.
- Differences between Non-Licensed Work and Notifiable Non-Licensed Work (NNLW) and the exemptions from requirements of CAR 2012 in respect of these works
- The stages in the work processes for undertaking non-licensed work with ACMs from site set up to final cleaning and inspection
- Fibre suppression techniques including the use of Class H vacuum cleaners and wet spraying, wet wiping and use of Tak-rags
- The safe use of PPE and RPE
- Detailed work methods and practical exercises for the selected tasks
- The requirements for the safe disposal of asbestos waste
1 day (normally 9am-3pm) providing the UKATA Asbestos Awareness certificates are valid within 6 months.
£135 + VAT per person