This course gives delegates the practical information and skills to successfully manage asbestos in buildings. The P405 provides delegates with a basic knowledge of asbestos removal procedures and the information to carry out audits of asbestos removal projects.
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for those responsible for managing asbestos in a building or estate including staff within H&S and property departments, or site and project managers.
- Management of asbestos in buildings
- Asbestos remediation
- Role of laboratory/analysts
- Practical work
- System – Teams
- Please ensure that delegates have practised logging in to the webinar system prior to the course start time
- Webcam must remain switched on throughout the course and exam
- Delegates must use a laptop/computer for optimal performance or a tablet – no mobile phones.
+BOHS Exam Fee £160