The P402 webinar provides candidates with the background and practical knowledge for the surveying of buildings for asbestos and to provide general guidance on management procedures necessary to minimise exposure to any identified asbestos.
Who should attend?
Candidates who require practical knowledge in the surveying of buildings for the presence of asbestos.
- Introduction and legislative requirements
- Asbestos in buildings
- Risk assessments and management of asbestos
- Bulk sampling and personal decontamination
- Practical work – interactive with the tutor
BOHS Exam Fee
£160 no vat
- System – Teams
- Please ensure that delegates have practiced logging in to the webinar system prior to the course start time
- Webcam must remain switched on throughout the course and exam
- Delegates must use laptop/computer for optimal performance or a tablet – no mobile phones