£80.00 Price excluding VAT
CAR 2012 states that “any employee who may be exposed, or is liable to be exposed to asbestos (or supervises those who are) while conducting their normal duties, must be trained and employers must provide adequate information, instruction and training to those employees”.
10 in stock
10 Qty Available
0 Has Sold
Our passionate technical experts will ensure that the training you receive is compliant with CAR 2012, engages delegates and ignites interest. Enthusiastic trainers show delegates asbestos samples, useful photographs, interactive exercises and games to improve their understanding.
Who should attend?
Ideal for candidates who need to be aware of the dangers associated with exposure to airborne asbestos fibres, to prevent accidental exposure.
- The nature and origin of asbestos
- The properties of asbestos
- A range of asbestos containing materials
- Health effects, mortality figures and predicted trends
- Legislation and requirements of ‘dutyholders’
- Asbestos records
- Emergency procedures
- Asbestos surveys and risk assessment procedures
- Asbestos management and control actions
£80 + VAT per person