Is this CDM course for me?
The CDM 2015 In Practice course provides a clear introduction and further information to the Construction (Design & Management) Regulations (CDM) 2015, which replaced CDM 2007. This training course is primarily targeted at people working in the key roles as defined in CDM 2015. It is also suitable for those whose function requires a detailed understanding of these roles and new responsibilities. It provides essential information targeted at those working in construction or associated sectors and roles affected by CDM and covers the interactive and combined responsibilities of all CDM duty holders.
It will benefit your employer by:
- Achieving more effective working from employees, compliance with CDM Regulations 2015 and with minimal disruption.
You will benefit from:
- Understanding the impact and application of the CDM Regulations 2015 to ensure you are compliant in your job.
CDM Course Content
The course will cover:
- Introduction to CDM 2015: scope, application and interpretation of key terminology and industry guidance.
- An in-depth explanation of the CDM Regulations 2015 and how to interpret the key elements.
- Legal responsibilities of the duty holders under the CDM Regulations 2015.
- Detailed insight into the practical interactions between the five duty holders.
- General health and safety requirements for construction sites.
- Required documentation
You are advised to bring a copy of the HSE L153 document – Managing health and safety in construction, Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015 with you as it will be referred to throughout the course.
You are assessed with a multiple-choice test. You will receive a Certificate from the training provider on successful completion.
Why take my CDM 2015 In Practice classroom course?
- Lively training combining tutorials with interactive exercises and quizzes to provide you with an understanding of the structure and content of the CDM 2015 Regulations that can be applied to your workplace.
- Tutor guided discussion to assist the learning process and practical understanding.
- Expert tutor support from highly qualified trainers with experience of working in health & safety roles in the construction sector.
- Learning materials are created in-house by our learning development team to ensure consistency, quality and currency of information in line with legislation.
- Confidence that you will have the practical knowledge to use it effectively in your role.