UKATA Project Manager
This UKATA approved course covers an overview of the requirement and responsibilities on sites and projects where asbestos may be present and when managing asbestos works or contractors.
UKATA Project Manager is suitable for persons who are responsible for delivering and overseeing asbestos removal projects and are required to understand the legislative requirements for asbestos surveying and asbestos removal procedures, including the procurement and the on-site management of Asbestos Contractors (Licensed and Non-Licensed).
The course is aimed at Site Managers, Project Managers and Contract Managers and any other person who may assist in these roles or is responsible for procuring asbestos works.
On successful completion of this course, delegates should be able to:
- Be familiar with types, uses and likely occurrences of asbestos in buildings and, where appropriate, items of plant;
- Be familiar with the requirements as set out in CAR 2012 and HSG 264, HSG 247, HSG 248 with regard to responsibilities also providing an understanding of the different work categories and requirements;
- An overview of the requirements for asbestos surveys including interpreting results and understanding the risk assessment process;
- An overview of the asbestos removal process including remedial work options and best practice;
- An understanding of monitoring Asbestos Removal Contractors, expectations and limitations;
- The role of the Asbestos Analysts involvement and different types of air monitoring.
Duration: 1 day
Enquire about your training needs
For any enquiries or for an in-house quote call us on 03300 241 444, email us on email@example.com or please fill in this form.