New – UKATA Webinar Refresher Courses
We understand that our clients have deadlines with regards to keeping their asbestos training certificates up to date, but may have restrictions in place due to COVID-19 regarding the delivery of courses, travel and visitors to site. To enable us to continue to support you, we have been given permission by UKATA to offer the UKATA Non-Licensed with NNLW refresher course via Webinar, after a training needs analysis. Delegates can join onto open courses or book a closed course, just get in touch with us to find out available dates.
Our passionate technical experts will ensure that the training you receive is compliant with CAR 2012, engages delegates and ignites interest. Enthusiastic trainers show delegates asbestos samples, useful photographs, interactive exercises and games to improve their understanding.
Who should attend?
Ideal for candidates who need to be aware of the dangers associated with exposure to airborne asbestos fibres, to prevent accidental exposure.
- Differences between Non-Licensed Work and Notifiable Non-Licensed Work (NNLW) and the exemptions from requirements of CAR 2012 in respect of these works
- The stages in the work processes for undertaking non-licensed work with ACMs from site set up to final cleaning and inspection
- Fibre suppression techniques including use of Class H vacuum cleaners and wet spraying, wet wiping and use of Tak-rags
- The safe use of PPE and RPE
- Detailed work methods and practical for the selected tasks
- The requirements for the safe disposal of asbestos waste
Refresher Course Duration
£45+VAT per person
Enquire about your training needs
For any enquiries or for an in-house quote call us on 03300 241 444, email us on email@example.com or please fill in this form.