eLearning UKATA approved Asbestos Awareness provides you with a flexible & easily accessible learning solution.
eLearning UKATA Asbestos Awareness – Course Benefits
The course is hosted on Santia’s Learning Management System (LMS). Each delegate receives a unique login and password to be used for the course duration.
- Interesting & diverse multimedia content to fit your learning style
- Flexible learning solution: you choose the time, place & pace to suit
- Monitor your progress: you can access your scores throughout
- Cost effective: save on costs for travel, accommodation, time away from job
- Reassurance that you’ll gain the knowledge and understanding to apply it to your workplace context
This UKATA approved Asbestos Awareness Training Course aims to provide delegates with an understanding and appreciation of the legal and practical requirements and so help to protect themselves, their employees and visitors from the risks associated with asbestos on their premises
The course is designed to meet and exceed the HSE’s requirements on working with asbestos and demonstrate practically how to protect your workforce.
After successfully completing the course you will:
- Understand what asbestos is, its properties and its effect on health
- Know where asbestos is likely to be found and what asbestos containing material look like
- Understand the basic requirements of the law and the control of Asbestos Regulations 2012
- Have a greater understanding of how to avoid exposures to asbestos including the use of the asbestos management plan and the asbestos register
- Understand the general procedures that will need to be followed in dealing with an asbestos emergency
Delegates are awarded a UKATA Certificate after successful completion of the
Full Admin and Technical Support
Tutor assistance is available by email and discussion forums to support you with any course based, administrative & technical questions in use of the system from Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm.Book now >
The Asbestos Awareness online course is hosted on Santia’s cloud based Learning Management System. Alternatively, it can be hosted on a client’s LMS. (Subject to Client IT approval and testing).
Optimised for use with the latest browsers, the package has been developed to be lean and succinct. Consequently, the package will run on a standard business PC, laptop or mobile device.
An Internet-ready computer or mobile device with Broadband. We do not recommend a dial up connection for this course due to the volume of multimedia elements.
Screen size: 1024 x 768.
Browsers: Internet Explorer 8+, Chrome, Firefox, Safari.
Adobe Flash player version 8.
Sun Java engine.
Adobe Acrobat Reader
Enquire about your training needs
For any enquiries or for an in-house quote call us on 03300 241 444, email us on email@example.com or please fill in this form.