Classroom Course – UKATA Asbestos Awareness (Category A) – Cardiff – 1st March 2021
March 1st 2021
Classroom Course – UKATA Asbestos Awareness (Category A) – Cardiff – 1st September 2021
September 1st 2021
CAR 2012 states that “any employee who may be exposed, or is liable to be exposed to asbestos (or supervises those who are) while conducting their normal duties, must be trained and employers must provide adequate information, instruction and training to those employees”.Book now >
Our passionate technical experts will ensure that the training you receive is compliant with CAR 2012, engages delegates and ignites interest. Enthusiastic trainers show delegates asbestos samples, useful photographs, interactive exercises and games to improve their understanding.
Who should attend?
Ideal for candidates who need to be aware of the dangers associated with exposure to airborne asbestos fibres, to prevent accidental exposure.
- The nature and origin of asbestos
- The properties of asbestos
- A range of asbestos containing materials
- Health effects, mortality figures and predicted trends
- Legislation and requirements of ‘dutyholders’
- Asbestos records
- Emergency procedures
- Asbestos surveys and risk assessment procedures
- Asbestos management and control actions
£90+VAT per person
Enquire about your training needs
For any enquiries or for an in-house quote call us on 03300 241 444, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or please fill in this form.