CDM 2015 – for Contractors and Principal Contractors (1 day)
This course gives an overview of the CDM Regulations 2015 whilst focusing on the duties of the Principal Contractor and Contractors.
The Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015 (CDM 2015) are designed to:
- Improve construction related health and safety management
- Have the right people for the right job at the right time to manage the risks on site
- Focus on effective planning and manage the risk – not the paperwork
This course gives an overview of CDM 2015 whilst focusing on the duties of the Principal Contractor and Contractors .
This is a one day workshop style course.
Who Should Attend
Any person or organisation who takes the role of Principal Contractor or Contractor is advised to attend.
- CDM 2015 overview
- Principal Contractor and Contractor duties
- The Construction Phase Plan
- Site rules and control
- Managing other contractors
- Physical safeguards in construction
- The production of the Health and Safety File
- Workshops include:
- Pre-Construction Information
- Developing a Construction Phase Plan
- The Health and Safety File
- Competence of contractors
Certification and Assessments:
Delegates will receive a certificate of attendance on completion.
Enquire about your training needs
For any enquiries or for an in-house quote call us on 03300 241 444, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or please fill in this form.