BOHS P402 Webinar
In March 2020, the Covid-19 pandemic changed the way the world operated for the foreseeable future. Santia responded to this by offering more of our UKATA and BOHS approved courses online via webinars. This enables us to maintain social distancing, limit travel and keep your business moving. For clients who still need classroom based courses, we can offer fully risk –assessed training at your premises or conference facility.
The BOHS P402 webinar is for candidates who require practical knowledge in the surveying of buildings for the presence of asbestos.
- Introduction and legislative requirements
- Asbestos in buildings
- Risk assessments and management of asbestos
- Bulk sampling and personal decontamination
- Practical work
- System – Microsoft Teams
- Please ensure that delegates have practised logging in to the webinar system prior to the course start time
- Webcam must remain switched on throughout the course and exam
- Delegates must use a laptop/desktop computer for optimal performance or a tablet – no mobile phones.
Enquire about your training needs
For any enquiries or for an in-house quote call us on 03300 241 444, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or please fill in this form.