Surveying and Sampling Strategies for Asbestos in Buildings, the international equivalent of the P402.
The IP402 improves the knowledge and skills of asbestos surveyors to a standard which minimises the risk of exposure to airborne asbestos fibres.
Who should attend?
Anyone residing in a country that does not have a recognised asbestos surveying qualification who:
- Surveys buildings for asbestos,
- or who wishes to work as an asbestos surveyor;
- Manages asbestos surveyors and surveying teams.
- Health effects of exposure to asbestos fibres;
- Types of asbestos and uses of asbestos in buildings;
- Types of asbestos surveys;
- Conducting safe and effective asbestos surveys;
- Bulk sampling;
- Risk assessing and managing asbestos-containing materials;
- Personal protection and decontamination.
Enquire about your training needs
For any enquiries or for an in-house quote call us on 03300 241 444, email us on email@example.com or please fill in this form.