UKATA Non-Licensed with NNLW Classroom Course (Category B) – Cardiff – 8th October 2019
October 8th 2019
UKATA Non-Licensed with NNLW Classroom Course (Category B) – Cardiff – 5th November 2019
November 5th 2019
UKATA Non-Licensed with NNLW Classroom Course (Category B) – Cardiff – 3rd December 2019
December 3rd 2019
UKATA Non-Licensed with NNLW Classroom Course (Category B) – Cardiff – 7th January 2020
January 7th 2020
Non-Licensed with NNLW
This course is designed for delegates who intend to carry out work with non-licensed and notifiable non-licensed asbestos materials, and who may knowingly disturb lower risk asbestos containing materials.Non-Licensed with NNLW - Book now > In-Company Courses and Refreshers >
The Health and Safety Executive advise that training for non-licensed and/or notifiable non-licensed work should be job specific and Santia’s experience in this area enables courses to meet this advice.
Who should attend?
Delegates who knowingly work with asbestos containing materials where that work is classified as non-licensed or notifiable non-licensed works, as defined by CAR 2012. Delegates wishing to complete this training should already have a valid UKATA approved asbestos awareness certificate awarded within the past 6 months.
- Differences between Non-Licensed Work and Notifiable Non-Licensed Work (NNLW) and the exemptions from requirements of CAR 2012 in respect of these works
- The stages in the work processes for undertaking non-licensed work with ACMs from site set up to final cleaning and inspection
- Fibre suppression techniques including use of Class H vacuum cleaners and wet spraying, wet wiping and use of Tak-rags
- The safe use of PPE and RPE
- Detailed work methods and practical for the selected tasks
- The requirements for the safe disposal of asbestos waste
1 day (normally 9am-3pm) providing the UKATA Asbestos Awareness certificates are valid within 6 months.
Enquire about your training needs
For any enquiries or for an in-house quote call us on 03300 241 444, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or please fill in this form.